Monday, December 28, 2009

Hello People and Penguins!

I go on Club Penguin a lot. I love it! I am going to tell you some hints and secrets about Club Penguin. Here is one I heard from my best friend a while ago...... for Christmas my friend's cousin got a Club Penguin toy with a code. My friend came up with an idea for them to both go on at the same time with different penguins and they both went to the same enter code page and entered the same code they didn't press the "I'm done typing" button till they both where done then they pressed the button at the same time. Then they both chose the items they wanted no one pressed the done button till they were both done. Then they both pressed the done button at the same time. They tried it and it worked! When my sister gets a toy I'm going to do this. I think it is a good idea. If I were you I would try this before Club Penguin finds out about this!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. Have fun in your MUVE(multi-user virtual environment), I know you love club penguin! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site, Jenna! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete